Skip to main content

Spot the errors Level 1


English Writing Level 1 Exercise:

Describe your house.
Spot the Errors in the following Sentences:
1. Robert is the winer.
2. The child is siting.
3. It is a suny day.
4. We came across a hiden treasure.
5. He is a begar.

Compound words
1.    shopping                        
2.    pencil                        
3.    exercise                        
4.    orange                        
5.    birthday                        
6.    bedroom                        
7.    football                        
8.    summer                        
9.    mind                        
10. washing                        

Choose the correct answer in the following:

1 Last year I  to London. http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
2 What time  work yesterday? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
3 What year  Winston Churchill die? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
4 I  my wife a watch for her birthday. http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
5 Where  your jacket? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
6 I  to school yesterday. I stayed at home because I was ill. http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
7 Where  he yesterday? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
8 Where  English? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
9 How  here? By bus or on foot? http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
10 I called my mother yesterday. We  for two hours. http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
how much or how many – Exercise
1.            stars are there in the sky?
2.            people live on islands?
3.            birds are there?
4.            water is in the ocean?
5.            money is in a bank?
6.            countries are there in the world?
7.            bread is eaten per day?
8.            bones are there in the human body?
9.            sand is in the deserts?
10.         information is on the internet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions and Quizzes

📘 Collocation Practice Links 🔹 1. British Council (LearnEnglish) https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/b1-b2-grammar/collocations 👉 Interactive exercises + clear explanations 👉 Good for intermediate level 🔹 2. Perfect English Grammar https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/collocations-exercise.html 👉 Multiple collocation quizzes 👉 Covers verb + noun, adjective + noun 🔹 3. EnglishClub Collocations Quiz https://www.englishclub.com/vocabulary/collocations-quiz.htm 👉 Quick MCQ-style tests 👉 Good for revision 🔹 4. AgendaWeb Collocation Exercises https://agendaweb.org/vocabulary/collocations-exercises.html 👉 Large collection of practice sets 👉 Different difficulty levels 🔹 5. UsingEnglish.com https://www.usingenglish.com/quizzes/ 👉 Filter quizzes → vocabulary → collocations 👉 Useful for exam preparation 🔢 Numerical Adjectives Practice Links (Numerical adjectives = one, two, first, second, double, triple, etc.) 🔹 1. Perfect English Grammar (Numbers & Ordinals)...

The Padlets

Made with Made with Flaws in group discussion https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUMWs-iDojLxc_T4lOsZ0HqTBBzgsyTUyWngY46ZOBw/edit?usp=drivesdk Framing Text completion Questions: The legal affairs booklet ======================================================================================================================================================================   The Social Problem that I want to discuss